First photos with red hair

If you saw my older pictures, you know that I until recently not red hair. For the red, I decided a few weeks ago. Probably when I decided to also change the blog, and nick. And now I finally feel like me again :) These are the first photos of me as a redhead - me as a foxy green :):

Ak ste videli moje staršie fotky, viete, že som donedávna ešte nemala červené vlasy. Pre červenú som sa rozhodla pred pár týždňami. Asi vtedy, keď som sa rozhodla tiež zmeniť blog aj nick. A teraz sa konečne cítim znovu ako ja :) Toto sú prvé fotky mňa ako červenovlásky - mňa ako foxy green :) :




I like how the darker intertwined with the lighter color.
Páči sa mi ako sa tmavšia prelína so svetlejšou farbou.

6 komentárov:

  1. beautiful hair;)
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. You´re so pretty honey! I like the third picture... is perfect! There is some view of ,,ombre´´effect or what...?:D Luv your red hairs and i think this color is the best choice for you;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. červená ti pristane!
    teším sa na ďalšie fotky! :).

    Kejmy ♥.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Wow,amazing hair.*__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť