Fast Food


 Fast Food, these strange foods more unidentified of origin! Well I don´t do it often. Sometimes hunger is stronger. And after all, the only one never knows what and when to actually die, right? : D

Fast Food, tieto podivné jedlá bližšie neidentifikovateľného pôvodu! Nuž nerobím to často. Občas je ale hlad silnejší. A koniec koncov aj tak jeden nikdy nevie na čo a kedy vlastne zomrie, však? :D



As for the fastfood enterprises, definitely I prefer smaller, ,, more domesticated,, operating, where you can see how food is prepared. Of course like home it never can be. I personally cut up fries from fresh potatoes. Don´t do a frozen fries from the blank and the taste doesn´t compare! What about you? 
By the way, these photos are also part of a photo shoot for my new story. All I obviously didn´t enter the story, so I made ​​this article.

Čo sa týka fastfood podnikov, rozhodne dávam prednosť menším, ,,domáckejším,, prevádzkam, kde je možné vidieť ako sa jedlo pripravuje. Samozrejme ako doma to nikdy byť nemôže. Ja osobne si hranolky krájam z čerstvých zemiakov. Nikdy si nerobím mrazené hranolky z polotovaru a chuť sa nedá porovnať! A čo vy?
Mimochodom tieto fotky sú tiež súčasťou fotenia k môjmu novému príbehu. Všetky sa mi samozrejme k príbehu nevošli, tak som pre ne urobila vlastný článok.



I have for you BONUS: this gif (oh how quickly I can do to eat one fry: D) and other BONUS HERE

Mám pre vás BONUS: toto gifko (aha ako rýchlo dokážem spracovať jednu hranolku :D)  A ďalší BONUS nájdete TU

ski jacket: vintage / sweater: Foxy Green / tee: 2nd hand / belt: N/A / jeans: Foxy Green remake / boots: Gregor

6 komentárov:

  1. Really nice and beautiful blog ! I like it ! I want to invite you to mine ! Maybe you wanna follow each other? If yes just follow me and let me know ! I will do the same as soon as possible :*

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Such a fun post! Love the photos and theirs mood! Awesome!
    Have a nice day, dear!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. lovely blog!!
    follow each other?
    http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    https://www.facebook.com/Blog.DailyLife

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I am officially following you . you are so gorgeous and your page is quite artistic and full of uniqueness:)
    look forward to reading more posts. I am your GFC #70.
    hope you can check out my blog let me know what you think and possibly follow me back gorgeous :)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť