Mirror of Lovers - He is my thrue love!


This is the second part of Valentine's photos. We took pictures with my darling to the St. Valentine's contest on Lookbook. But it was also a bit of my Valentine's gift!
Toto je druhá časť Valentínskych fotiek. Nafotili sme ich s mojim miláčikom do Valentínskej súťaže na LookBooku.  Ale bol to tak trochu aj môj Valentínsky darček!




In the first part I showed you pictures aimed at me. These are the photos aimed at my love. So this is He. We are together a few years and we have already experienced anything. One thing still applies. I love him so than at the beginning, if not more :)

V prevej časti som vám ukázala fotky zamerané na mňa. Toto sú fotky zamerané na moju lásku. Tak toto je on. Sme spolu pár rokov a zažili sme si už hocičo. Jedna vec však platí stále. Milujem ho tak ako na začiatku, ak nie viac :)

shirt: vintage / jeans: ??

With photos we joined the St. Valentine's competition on Lookbook. If you want to support us, send us hearts here or here! Thank you!

S fotkami sme sa zapojili do Valentínskej súťaže na LookBooku. Ak nás chcete podporiť posielajte nám srdiečka tu alebo tu! Ďakujeme!

7 komentárov:

  1. These photos are so cinematic and beautifully taken. Have a great and productive week ahead!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. this shooting is fabulous,beautiful pics!
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. What can i say honey..such a beautiful couple!;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Páni, moc hezké ;) A sladké ikdyž já Valentýna neřeším, chápu, že je to možnost pro to mít tématicky zaměřené fotky :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť